Digital Load Cells
Digital Load cells are basically a combination of analog load cell and an analog to digital coverter mounted on the load itself. The Digital Load cells are precalibrated and are capable of transmission of the weight by the load cell in digital form.
Digital load cells allow indicator to monitor each loadcell individually for errors.
Features of Digital Load Cells:-
• Digital load cell incorporates its own internal analogue to digital conversion unit. This reduces the noise pick up and delivers a very stable analog signal from Load cell for ADC conversion. When a high quality analog signal is obtained for ADC conversion, it will give more accurate weight display with low noise.
• The internal resolution increases multiple times. This facilitates offering of a very small weight grduation for display.
• Digital Load cell are precalibrated and hence no field calibration is required.
• Digital output signal (RS-485/4 or 6 Wire).
• Nominal load 10t-40t.
• Easy to install.
• Communicate upto 1200 Meter.
• Hermatically sealed IP - 68 Protection.